We are excited to be together as a church family on Saturday for some fun times! For those who have not done a trunk or treat, here’s how it’s going to work:
- Bring candy with you to give out! Bring as much as you want! A 10 dollar bag will do or bring more if you want!
- 4:00p-5:00p: Arrive for your parking spot. Trunks will be facing the center of the property.
- Decorate your car onsite. That will help it not get destroyed on the drive over! We’ll give away a prize for the best decorated car!
- 5:00p-5:45p: Dinner will be served. We are catering BBQ: Pulled pork, Shredded Chicken, Mac and Cheese, Potato Salad, Green Salad from AZ BBQ Catering! Cost is $5 per person, $20 max per family, until supplies run out! Venmo @gracechurchaz, give on Church Center app, or you can bring cash.
- 5:45p-6:15p: Candy give away. The kids can walk from car to car to get candy. You can either stand by your car to give it away or you can bring a bowl to put out on your trunk. Bring a bag for your own kids to collect!
A couple of other things to know:
- We will have a bounce house running! Woohoo!
- We will have a port-a-potty bathroom onsite.
- Costumes — please consider keeping your costumes on the lighthearted, fun side. We want to make it inviting for everyone with different convictions and sensitivities
- Text us at 623-526-1660 if you have any questions!
- Address is 8822 W. Deer Valley Rd., Peoria, AZ 85382